RESPONSIBILITIESLocation: SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
- To conduct teaching and provide academic support.
- To develop, review, deliver and update course plan in compliance with syllabus.
- To monitor student report progress.
- To set the examination papers and maintain quality standards.
- To perform the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of student performance.
- To develop a classroom conducive learning environment for students.
- To perform any other academic-related duties and task.
- Minimum a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education or higher education institutions.
- Passion for teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Experience in developing teaching methodologies and materials, including the effective use of IT technologies in facilitating the teaching and learning.