RESPONSIBILITIESLocation: SEGi College Kuala Lumpur
- To oversee and coordinate teaching, services and activities for the school.
- To monitor closely the attrition of students and take necessary remedial actions to prevent from it.
- To be responsible for overall management of the school in achieving long term and short-term strategic planning.
- To be responsible for programmes development, timetabling, financial and profitability of the programmes and also student welfare.
- To be able to generate new revenue stream for business growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a good Master’s Degree from a recognized university or PhD will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 5-10 years working experience in education line and in managerial position.
- Familiar with MQA, COPPA and MyQuest requirements and specifications.
- Strong leadership and management and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals.