The MBA in Global Business is designed to develop a theoretical understanding and critical awareness of the major strategic challenges facing today’s global business. The programme has an international focus, along with its multidisciplinary and integrative curriculum, reinforcing the strategic, international and ethical dimensions of business.
Applicants must have completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above. International applicants must have obtained an IELTS score of 5.0. Students who have completed studies at master’s level may also be eligible to apply for exemptions.
Applicants who do not meet these entry requirements but have a significant amount of related work experience may also apply.
All applications will be individually assessed.
International students: 5.0 IELTS
FLEXIBLE MODES OF STUDY
- Weekend/weekday evening classes
- Supported learning with scheduled workshops & webinars
- Independent learning with intensive revision & online materials
Log in anytime, anywhere using the personalised app from your smartphone or tablet
Decide on the number of courses enrolled each semester
- EPF withdrawal/claim from Account 2
- RM7,000 individual income relief for education
- CIMB Bank Zero Interest Instalment Plan
- Pay by subject enrolled