General Terms & Conditions
For more information, please contact the SEGi Campus of your choice
- The scholarship is strictly for new students only (not applicable to Malaysians).
- The scholarship is not applicable to Health Sciences and Postgraduates programmes.
- Scholarships are limited to course fees only. Other fees including exam and registration fees, living and travel expenses shall be borne by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship awards are not exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- These awards are for students who enrol between February and 30 April 2016. Current SEGi students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a CGPA score of 3.00 to carry forward and maintain ownership throughout their studies.
- SEGi University & Colleges reserves the right to withdraw the grant and scholarship scheme from students who do not follow the terms and conditions. Students who are removed from this scheme will adhere to the normal fees scheme.
- Students who fail to achieve the required actual results after having been awarded a scholarship based on forecast results will have their scholarship withdrawn.
- Scholarship applicants are not allowed to transfer from one programme to another.
- Each student is only entitled to this scholarship ONCE.
- SEGi reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the scheme for future intakes without prior notice.
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit in the value of 10%, 20% and 50% waiver on the fees applicable by the relevant SEGi University & Colleges only.