Location: SEGi College Subang Jaya
- Review and develop lesson plans in compliance with the syllabus and curriculum.
- Conduct lectures, tutorials, and any other means of facilitating the learning of students.
- Contribute in the development of new academic programme.
- Monitor and report student progress in term of academic performance and attendance.
- Involve in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Provide academic counselling, pastoral care, and mentoring sessions to all students.
- Work in collaboration with sales and marketing to achieve targeted student enrolment, including organizing seminars, open day and programme previews.
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Taxation
- Digital Marketing
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience with 2 years of lecturing experience in tertiary education.
- Passionate in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students.
- Has good presentation skill.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?
SEGi College Subang Jaya Human Resources Management Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1 47600 UEP Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.