Location: SEGi College Penang
- To provide pastoral care to all students in the College to ensure total development of the students by participating in all activities designed for that purpose
- To provide academic counselling and advice to all students, whenever necessary.
- To carry out Lab experiment and Lab preparation related to Engineering subjects mainly for practical session
- To assist students to monitor on their work progress and be available as when needed to clarify their doubts in experiments
- To conduct Research and Development in the area of engineering machines and equipments
- To keep track on mechanical inventory and asset management. Update or inform the management on the need to purchase new items based on syllabus.
- To well familiarize with machines / equipments and its operation with appropriate design and execution skills and knowledge.
- To attend training and organize training to as and when required. Good collaboration with vendors and delivery of items / equipments.
- Possess minimum a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to communicate and work well with all levels of people.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently as a team member as well as independently.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?
SEGi College Penang Human Resources Management Department Wisma Greenhall 43 Green Hall 10200 Penang.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.