Location: SEGi University Kota Damansara
- To be responsible for the supervision and teaching Postgraduate by Research student in Master or PhD in Education programmes.
- To conduct research and publish outcomes of research findings through indexed journals, print media and other means of communications.
- To prepare lesson plans, scheme of work, tutorials, assignments and class discussion.
- To utilise the learning management system to maximise student learning.
- To prepare teaching materials such as teaching notes, manuals, slides, reading for student learning.
- To develop, review and update all lesson plans, schemes of work, syllabi from time to time to reflect current practice.
- To prepare test/examination questions together with appropriate marking scheme in a timely manner.
- To prepare/update portfolio for every course taught.
- To act as academic advisor / mentor to students and offer pastoral support. If you are interested please send us your resume with cover letter to:-Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Candidate must possess a PhD in Education by Research, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably as a teacher and/or 5 years in tertiary education preferred.
- Have passion in teaching and willing to go the extra mile to provide quality education to students
Application Deadline : 30 March 2020
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best in You, Made Possible’. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together? Email to [email protected] or write in to:
SEGi University, Group Human Resources Management
5th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor