Location: SEGi University Kota Damansara
- To acknowledge all documents submitted for application and approval by Registrar.
- To assess and ensure entry requirements are met for local and international students.
- To liaise with Partner Universities for assessments and application process.
- Preparing offer letters for local and international students for programmes assigned and to be mailed out before the Orientation day.
- To notify students on documents ready for collection and to follow-up accordingly (offer letters, bank loan, scholarship, certification, EPF documents, etc.)
- To handle and/or receive enquiries on student services through phone and walk-ins.
- To provide general support, advice and referral services for students as well as parents when necessary.
- To maintain hard copy and soft copy filing system
- To perform any other adhoc duties as requested by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any related field.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application.
- Proficient in English language or Mandarin language will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter, team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work responsibilities and environment.
- Pleasant personality, customer-oriented.
With 4 decades of maturity, we’ve now carved our brand promise that is ‘The Best Possible, Made in You “. Are you ready to embark on this journey to make a difference together?.
Group Human Resources Management
5th Floor, SEGi University
No. 9, Jalan Teknologi, Taman Sains Selangor
Kota Damansara, PJU 5
47810 Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.