SEGi High Achiever's Scholarship (HAS)
SPM/O-Levels, STPM/Local Matriculation/A-Levels, and UEC school leavers who have achieved outstanding results are entitled to the High Achievers Scholarship (HAS) when they register to enroll into SEGi.
The HAS will cover percentage of the new students’ tuition fees based on their results:
||% of Scholarship on Tuition Fees
||10 As and above
||CGPA 4.00 / 4 As
|CGPA 3.75 / 3 As
|CGPA 3.50 / 2 As
||7 As or 5 points
|6 As or 7 points
|5 As or 10 points
|4 As or 15 points
- NOT applicable to AHS & Health Science programmes
- All applicants are to be interviewed and approved by SEGi Management
- SPM/O-Level students who scored all As in all registered subjects (less than 10 subjects) may be considered for 100% scholarships on a case-by-case basis.
*UEC – Total points of 5 Best Subjects:
|A1 = 1 point
||B3 = 3 points
||B5 = 5 points
||C7 = 7 points
|A2 = 2 points
||B4 = 4 points
||B6 = 6 points
||C8 = 8 points
Special Financial Assistance
- Malaysian citizen, aged below 25 years.
- High academic achievement(s).
- Active in extracurricular activities.
- Recommendation by the school principal or headmaster would be advantageous.
- NOT applicable for Health Sciences programmes
- is required to meet a minimum CGPA of 3.70 every semester to continue the scholarship.
- Applicable to student who register for Degree with UEC and A-Level qualification only
- 20% off from tuition fee
- Not applicable for Health Sciences programmes