Themed “Global One Health: From Concept To Reality”, the Asia-Pacific Conference On Zoonotic And Neglected Tropical Diseases will be held to meet these objectives:
- To raise awareness of zoonotic and neglected tropical diseases among healthcare professionals and the public.
- To enable information sharing among experts internationally and locally towards prevention, control and treatment of zoonotic and neglected tropical diseases.
- To provide an avenue for networking among healthcare professionals and researchers in the area of zoonotic and neglected tropical diseases.
Who should attend?
- Clinical and Public Health Specialists
- Nurses and Assistant Medical Officers
- Allied Health Professionals
The three-day conference features a packed schedule, which includes various plenary sessions, specialty symposiums, oral and poster presentations, and more! Abstract submission ends 31 August 2023.
Book your seat now! Visit https://apczntd.com/v1/ today.
🗓️ Date: 27 – 29 September 2023
⏰ Time: 8am – 5pm
📍 Location: Kingwood Hotel, Sibu, Sarawak