3 - 6 years
Please refer directly to the respective SEGi campus
SEGi University Kota Damansara
The Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering) programme provides professionals in-depth knowledge of Engineering, thus shaping the ability to solve research and engineering problems effectively.
This doctorate programme keeps you updated with the latest developments in the field of engineering and cultivates research competitiveness to cater to societal needs. It also serves as a platform for innovation and creation.
With the guidance from our experienced academic team throughout the programme and well thought out curriculum, you will master far more advanced analytical thinking skills and be well prepared to take on new challenges relevant to the industry.
- English proficiency with either 600 in TOEFL or with a minimum score of 6 in IELTS; or
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study with a first class honours; or
- Completed Master of Science (Engineering) at SEGi University; or
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study; or
- Any equivalent qualification in a related field of study recognised by the Malaysian government and University’s Senate
- Compulsory modules to be taken (altogether 7 credit hours, but do not carry credits in PhD. However, the students must pass all before the research work begins)
- MSCE1131 Advanced Research Methods and Design (Sem 1 Year 1)
- PE1241 Research Proposal and Seminar (Sem 2 Year 1)
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|