January / March / May / June / September
SEGi University Kota Damansara
With the BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying programme, we aim to empower you with academic and practical knowledge with relevant soft skills in Quantity Surveying, grooming you to respond to high demands of qualified and competent quantity surveyors by the local as well as international construction industry.Understanding the roles of a Quantity Surveyor requires a combination of technical, economic, legal and managerial skills in every stage of the construction and development process. This stretches from the project brief issued to the lead consultant through all the design and planning stages to the construction, completion, occupation and maintenance of the facilities. As graduates of this programme, you’ll be empowered to:
- Demonstrate accurate techniques and skills of measurement, quantification and cost estimation in construction projects.
- Apply knowledge of economics, building constructions, maintenance and services related to quantity surveying areas.
- Understand and apply the relevant laws, procedures, procurements and dispute resolutions when handling projects;
- Demonstrate good knowledge and analytical skills, problem-solving and communication with relevant soft skills.
- Participate in project management, financial management, entrepreneurship and current construction issues in the area of quantity surveying.
- Practise professional and ethical responsibilities in quantity surveying; as well as conduct further research and development activities to retain a professional membership status in quantity surveying (Sr.) or related disciplines.
- Quantity Surveyor
- Contract and Cost Administrator
- Property and Commercial Executive
- Procurement Advisor
- Contract Executive / Project Executive
- SPM – with a minimum of 3 credits including mathematics AND
- STPM – with a minimum of 3 principle passes
- Matriculation/ Pre-University - to be completed with a minimum CGPA of 2.67
- Foundation and Diploma from other institutions recognised by Malaysian government, with a minimum CGPA of 2.67
- SEGi Foundation (Foundation in Arts or Foundation In Science) – with a minimum CGPA of 2.67
- A-Level – with a minimum of 3 principle passes
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) - with a minimum of 5 Bs including English and Mathematics
- South Australian Matriculation (SAM)/South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) International –5 subjects with Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 70 including Grade B in Mathematics
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) – with a minimum of 28 points in 6 subjects including mathematics
- Canadian Pre-University (CPU) – 6 passes with an average of 70% including mathematics
- New South Wales: Higher School Certificate (HSC) -10 units with Universities Admission Index (UAI) of 78
- Other equivalent foreign qualification recognised by Malaysian government
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|