Please refer directly to the respective SEGi campus
SEGi College Subang Jaya
Diploma in Music Performance is designed to produce all-rounded musicians equipped with knowledge of different aspects in musicality that will gear them towards a career in music. It also provide focus on the study and development of performance skills through individual and group music making, enabling students to develop and extend proficiency in performance skills, rhythmic accuracy and pitch identification. In addition, students will also acquire a full dynamic range and develop individual musical style and vitality through a variety of rehearsal techniques employed by each ensemble director.
- The Diploma in Music Performance provide vocational training in performance skills at a high level, thus provide a pathway to a range of employment options within a musical career, including solo live performer, accompanist, chamber musicians, orchestral musician, concert manager, music administrator, session musician for recording sessions, touring soloist or ensemble member, instrumental music teacher, or pathway for further study.
- Pass in SPM / SPMV / GCE O-Level / MCE with 3 credits; or
- Pass in UEC with 3 subjects Grade B; or
- Gred B practical for music Equipment or Theory (ABRSM / Trinity College / AMEB); or
- Pass in Certificate (level 3 KKM) in related fieldequivalent qualification
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
| Semester 1 || Semester 1 || Semester 1 |
| Semester 2 || Semester 2 |
| Semester 3 || Semester 3 |