University of Sunderland, UK
Please refer directly to the respective SEGi campus
SEGi College Subang Jaya
The BA (Hons) Mass Communications programme is in collaboration with the University of Sunderland, offering you an equal combination of practical skills, covering journalism and Public Relations, with academic study of the media, film and culture.
On the practical side, modules include:
- News Journalism
- New Media
Theoretical modules include:
- Media Studies
- Cultural Theory
- Popular Culture
- Film Studies
This degree prepares you for a wide range of careers in newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, Public Relations and new media industries. It is also highly relevant to many positions in industry, commerce and the Civil Service, as well as to jobs in the arts and voluntary sectors.
As graduates, you can also choose to continue your studies with a Masters degree.
- STPM / A-Level with at least pass 2 subjects or equivalent with min CGPA 2.00; or
- UEC with at least grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Foundation in Arts / Communication / Commerce; or
- Pass in Australian Capital Territory (Year 12) / South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE) / Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)/ Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE) / South Australia Matriculation (SAM) / Tertiary Entrance Education (TEE); or
- Diploma in Mass Communications or any related field
- Any other certified qualification or equivalent by Malaysian Government
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
| Semester 1 || Semester 1 || Semester 1 |
| Semester 2 || || Semester 2 |