2½ years - 3 years
Please refer directly to the respective SEGi campus
SEGi University Kota Damansara
SEGi College Kota Damansara SEGi College Subang Jaya
SEGi College Kuala Lumpur SEGi College Penang
SEGi College Sarawak
Master all the major accountancy essentials from basic skills in book-keeping to advanced accounting knowledge in preparing balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, trial balance, cash flow, bank reconciliation, adjustments and depreciation.
Our programme helps you learn the differences between the international accounting standards and the Malaysian accounting standards in social responsibility reporting and creating financial reports.
It also recognises prior learning and skills gained through work experience as entry into the programme. Instead of a higher education diploma that would normally take 3 years, the Executive Diploma is for the working adult and can be completed in just 1½ years.
The Diploma provides you with a perspective on management accounting, essential for management and operating decisions. Budgeting and costing are regarded as vital skills and indeed the core reasons why some businesses fail.
With the knowledge and skills gained, you’ll become highly employable and sought-after by many corporations.
- A pass in SPM / UEC or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent (minimum Grade C GP 2.0) in any subject and Credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul and credit in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject with Credit in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A certificate or its equivalent in a related field
|Costing & Management Accounting||Accounting & Audit||Language & communication Skills||Information Systems|
|Business Environment||Taxation & Audit<||Quantitative Studies||Economics|
|Finance||Marketing & Management||Compulsory Studies||Research Techniques|