SEGi University, Abertay University, UK
January / September
SEGi University Kota Damansara
Acquiring Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
It’s important for you to possess the capacity to deal a range of complex issues on a daily basis and make business decisions in the face of constant economic and social change, while adapting and relating to both local and international market shifts.
As managers, you also carry the responsibility to take on the role of coordinating and integrating the activities of people to ensure that an organisation achieves its goals.
We’ve designed the Bachelor of Business Management (Hons) programme to provide you with skills and knowledge across a range of business disciplines with emphasis on management skills. Blending a conceptual academic programme structure with hands-on practical experience, the programme aims to prepare you for all aspects of business operations and management.
You also will also get to choose an area of specialisation in your final year to gain an additional edge when you enter the business world. Specialisations that you can choose from are:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management As graduates of this programme, you’ll be groomed with the ability to establish a productive working environment, ensure efficiencies of staff, focus on staff development, understand organisational change, asses and evaluate management ideas and implement plans and strategies.
You’ll have the advantage to pursue a variety of career opportunities in various sectors and industries, from the range of acquired knowledge and skills relevant to business operations and managements.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business Management (Hons) programme will be qualified to apply for positions in business, industry and government. The skills and knowledge acquired during the programme are applicable to roles in almost any organisation, opening up career opportunities to work in roles including:
- Business advice/development
- General management, planning and development
- International banking
- Consumer finance
- Economic analysis
- Financial analysis
- Risk management
- Market research
- Human resource management
- Employee relations/industrial relations
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualifications; OR
- A pass in STAM, with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS OR its equivalent (SEGi’s EPT / IEP)
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|