The BSc (Hons) Architecture is emphasises on design spaces where they are known as more than just well-built structures with architectural design elements. They encompass not only the involvement of space, but also the strong influence of innovation and technology. Students will explore inventions and designs through industrial revolution that consists of all areas in design, construction, practise and awareness of the built environment towards sustainability.
The Bachelor in Architecture intends to discover the best approach that suits the future architectural graduates, where problems are to be solved the unconventional way. This programme will encourage students to enthusiastically discuss ideas and express them in different styles of design, hence equip them with solid design and technical skills for their future career in the local and global architectural industry.
Assistant Architect, CAD Designer, Site Supervisor, Academic Researcher, 3D Visual Artist, Interior Designer, Landscape Designer, Creative Designer.
- A-Level (3 principal passes including English, Maths, Science or Art)
- STPM (3 principal passes with Grade C / grade point of 2.0 with credit in Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematic in SPM
- UEC SM3 - 5Bs (including Maths & English)
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) 2 passes with Grade C (including Maths)
- Canadian Pre-U (CPU) - (including Maths)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) - 24 points (including Maths)
- Foundation in relevant field - CGPA 2.00 or pass
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government - CGPA 2.00 or pass
- Other equivalent foreign qualification (Pre-U, Year 12) recognised by Malaysia Government
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|