Pocketing a degree in the finance industry sets a major advantage, due to rapid growth. If you’re pursuing a career in the accounting profession or wish to develop the expertise to analyse business activities from a financial perspective, consider degree in BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance. Attractive remunerations offered in this field have attracted many other students to pursue their degree in Accounting and Finance.
Graduates can pursue a career as a Chartered Accountant and it can also extend to other industries including banking, insurance companies, civil service and market research.
- Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2; AND
- A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C+(GP 2.33) in any two subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in UEC or its equivalent with a minimum Grade B in 5 subjects including Credits in Mathematics and a pass in English;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
Year 2 entry requirements :
- A diploma in accounting or related field, or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level.
Graduates of University of Greenwich, UK in BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance will be granted the following exemptions:
9 ACCA papers, 8 CIMA papers, 8 CPA papers, 8 Institute of Chartered Accountants’ papers
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|