The need for multimedia exists from small companies to large corporations. Therefore, this growing industry constantly needs highly-skilled and creative designers. The students will learn to conceptualise, code and publish content onto the Web, interactive kiosks, smart phones and tablets. In addition, they will learn how to integrate and produce visual elements for digital content.
Through this programme, the students will develop both the technical and creative skills required to pursue a successful career in this fast-paced industry. Graduates are able to fit in different areas of specialisation; be it Web design, 3D animation, or even the broadcast industry. The programme is focused yet diverse enough to allow flexibility, thus resulting in better career opportunities.
Multimedia Specialist, Web Designer, Interactive Multimedia Author, Junior Games Developer, Digital Animator / Animation Producer / Motion Graphics Specialist, Video Editor / Desktop Video Producer, Digital Artist, Storyboard Artist, Visual Development
- STPM/A-Level (2 principal passes with minimum CGPA 2.0); OR
- Pass in any Foundation or Pre-U programme with minimum CGPA 2.0 or equivalent qualification; OR
- Pass in any Diploma programme with minimum CGPA 2.0; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications that are approved by the MQA; AND
- Pass in an art assessment and interview for entry qualification with no background.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|