Business and Management are key components of a successful organisation. As graduates, you’re indispensable assets of any organisation seeking to reach greater heights in their business.
We have established a partnership with the prestigious University of Sunderland, UK.The combined expertise of our University and the teaching comrades of the University of Sunderland helps you acquire knowledge and practical reinforcement in marketing, human resource management and financial management. This programme is uniquely updated to meet the requirements of your future employers. As our graduates, be empowered with the professional skills in communication, problem solving, teamwork and leadership.
Business and Management are key components of a successful organisation especially in the business world. That is why this programme is designed for future business leaders to demonstrate awareness of international markets, innovation, and adaptability for an ever-changing environment. The combined expertise of SEGi and the University of Sunderland will equip students to be multi-skilled graduates with the ability to manage real-world competitive businesses. As a graduate of this programme, you will be ready to begin a rewarding and challenging business career anywhere in the world.
Generally, Business and Management graduates are needed in the fields of: Banking, Accountancy, Insurance, Education, Marketing, Civil Service.
- A pass in STPM, with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level or any equivalent qualifications; OR
- A pass in STAM, with a minimum grade of Jayyid, and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM level; OR
- Any qualifications equivalent to Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF); OR
- Matriculation/ Foundation qualification with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 out of 4.00, or any equivalent qualification
- International students are required to achieve a minimum score of 5.5 for IELTS OR its equivalent (SEGi’s EPT / IEP)
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|