January, May and September
SEGi University Kota Damansara
In a market survived by a highly informed and ethic-literate market society, any crowd pleasing rhetorical stunts by profit or non-profit, private or public organisations are no longer welcome. In order to remain relevant, all eyes of these organisations are on the professionals who understand and are able to lead corporate communication efforts effectively.
There is also the constant battle among the organisations to win professionals who possess a unique set of the corporate communication skills. If you aspire to spread your wings and advance your career in the field of corporate communications, then this programme is for you.
Tailored for professionals and working adults, the Master of Arts in Corporate Communication is a 42-credit programme that can be completed in one and a half (full-time) to three (part-time) years. This programme welcomes graduates with backgrounds from different disciplines such as Law, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, Business, History, as well as Communication, Journalism, Advertising and Marketing. It will help prepare both aspiring and practising corporate communication and other professionals to plan, implement, and assess corporate communication goals and strategies.
- Corporate communication manager
- Public relations manager
- Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Minimum 5 years working experience in relevant fieldsr
- Advanced Psychology in Communication
- Advanced Corporate Communication
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Corporate Communication
- New Media and Communication Strategy
- Corporate Media Relations
- Crisis Communication
- Corporate Advertising, Image & Identity
- Issues in Public Communication Campaign Management
- Video Production for Corporate Communication
- Research Methods in Corporate Communication
- Corporate Sociology
- Corporate Writing
- Final Project*