University of Southern Queensland, Australia
February / July / November
SEGi College Subang Jaya
This Degree will explore the way we communicate and the effect the media has on our world. It combines the study of communication theory with the development of communications skills. You will analyse the areas of language, film, television and culture, while learning about interpersonal, group and mass communication and communication in multicultural societies.
Learn from lecturers with decades of experience in mass communication fields and networks of contacts in the media and public relations.
- Corporate Communication
- Crisis Management
- Community engagement and liaison / Event organisation
- STPM / A-Level with at least a Pass for 2 subjects or equivalent with min. CGPA 2.00; OR
- UEC with at least grade B in 5 subjects; OR
- Foundation in Arts / Communication / Commerce; OR
- Pass in Australian Capital Territory (Year 12)/South Australia Certificate of Education (SACE)/Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)/Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE)/South Australia Matriculation (SAM)/Tertiary Entrance Education (TEE); OR
- Diploma in Mass Communication or any related field; OR
- Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government; AND
- Minimum IELTS Band 6.0
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|