The BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering at SEGi University is a broad industrial-driven degree programme, which equips you with the fundamentals of engineering and the technical skills required. The programme is designed to produce graduates who are able to address both technological and societal challenges in the field of mechanical engineering.
The integration of mathematic and engineering learning will allow you to develop advanced knowledge of physics and materials science to mechanical design and manufacturing processes.
The Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) are to produce graduates who:
- are employable in the global industry related to Mechanical Engineering discipline
- are in management / leadership role in the area of engineering
- pursue life-long learning via post-graduate qualification and / or professional licensure
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to play a major role in design, management and manufacturing in a wide range of industries.
- A-Level (2 principal Passes in Maths & Physics)
- STPM (2 principal Passes in Maths & Physics)
- UEC / SM3 ( including Maths & Physics)
- SAM (65% including a Pass in Maths & Physics)
- CPU (65% overall including Maths & Physics)
- Foundation in Science / Engineering (CGPA 2.00 or pass overall including Maths & Physics)
- Related certificate from IPT with approval from Sektor Pengurusan IPTS and MOHE (CGPA 2.00 or pass)
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government (CGPA 2.00 or pass)
- Other equivalent foreign qualification (pre-university, Year 12) recognised by the
- Malaysian government (CGPA 2.00 or pass)
- 雅思 5.0
- 托福 500
- 马来西亚大学英语考试（MUET) Band 3
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|