The Dual Award degree in collaboration with University of Sunderland offers identical modules with the SEGi homegrown degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering. The Dual Award degree programme will be delivered at SEGi University, with joint involvement in the delivery and assessment by University of Sunderland.
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Electronic & Electrical Engineering programme, you will have a wide choice of career in sectors including: Automotive Industry, Aerospace, Power Generation and Communications.
- A-Level - 3 Passes with UCAS point of 240 (include Maths & Physics)
- STPM - 3 Principal passes with Grade C / grade point of 2.0 and above (include Maths & Physics)
- UEC - 5 Bs (include Maths & Physics)
- SAM - 60% (include Maths & Physics)
- CPU - 60% (include Advanced Functions, Calculus & Vectors and Physics)
- Foundation in Science / Engineering - CGPA 2.00; OR
- Pass (include Maths and Physics)
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government (CGPA 2.0 or Pass)
- Other equivalent foreign qualification (Pre-U/ Year 12) recognised by the Malaysian government
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|