The BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering is an ideal programme if you are interested in technology and its use in creative design. This programme will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to become a modern mechanical engineer.
Throughout the programme, you will encounter problems that need to be solved individually or as a group. You will need to design and construct new equipment for novel and challenging applications and tackle problems using the tools and computer systems
available to today’s engineers.
As the programme progresses, you will also learn about management and the business context of engineering projects, thus gaining the confidence to tackle the varied and demanding work of an engineer.
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering, you will have the necessary skills and knowledge to play a major role in design, management and manufacturing in a wide range of industries.
- Pass Foundation in Science
- STPM / A-level – 2 Principal Passes (Maths & Physics)
- UEC 5 B’s (including Maths & Physics)
- Pass in a recognized Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum CGPA of 2.0
- SAM / CPU / AUSMAT – 65% and above
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|