The BEng (Hons) in Electronic & Electrical Engineering programme allows the students to focus on one of the following major areas:
- Concerned primarily with solid state devices and integrated circuits to design systems that contribute to fields of communication, electronics, computers, VLSI, signal processing and other related areas.
- Concerned mainly with designing, installation, manufacturing and control of electrical energy. Students will undertake an integrated design project in Year 3 before embarking in the final year on an extensive design project of their own choosing. Students will be given options to select elective courses in Year 4 to specialise in their own area of interest.
The Programme Educational Objectives (PEO) are to produce graduates who are able to:
- Practice as engineer in industries related to electronic and electrical engineering globally
- Pursue postgraduate studies
- Register with Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM) as a Professional Engineer
As graduates of the BEng (Hons) Electronic & Electrical Engineering programme, you will have a wide choice of career in sectors including: Automotive Industry, Aerospace, Power Generation and Communications.
- A-Level (2 principal Passes in Maths & Physics)
- STPM (2 principal Passes in Maths & Physics)
- UEC - 5 Bs (include Maths & Physics)
- SAM - 60% (include Maths & Physics)
- CPU - 60% (include Advanced Functions, Calculus & Vectors and Physics)
- Foundation in Science / Engineering - CGPA 2.00; OR
- Pass (include Maths and Physics)
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian government (CGPA 2.0 or Pass)
- Other equivalent foreign qualification (Pre-U/ Year 12) recognised by the Malaysian government
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Year 3||Year 4|