Studying law is considered as a smart career choice as it commands status, prestige, employment and promotion prospects and it often has a good or even large income attached to it. Law and legal activity is the foundation stone of all social change - this means that your contribution to your nation’s development can be made through a legal career.
The Diploma in Law offered by SEGi College Sarawak provides students with an in-depth knowledge of the nature of law, legal institutions, and branches of the law and the roles of law in society. This programme is developed by the Academic Board of Segi College Sarawak together with a panel of external examiners who are members from the Academicians and Legal Practitioners to provide the up to date information about development in the legal arena.
Graduates can seek career opportunities as Legal Advisor, consumer Affairs Managers, legal and Compliance Manager, Intellectual Property Executive, Legal Counsel, Legal Editors and Managers and many more.
- Pass SPM / SPMV with at least three (3) credits in any subjects including English Language; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with Grade B in three (3) subjects including English Language, or
- Pass O-Level with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects including English Language; or
- Pass Certificate (Level 3, MQF) in related field with at least CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) Level 3 in related field with at least credit in English at SPM Level; or
- Pass Kolej Komuniti Certificate equivalent with Level 3 MQF in related field with at least credit in English at SPM Level; or
- Other qualification equivalent/recognised by the Malaysian Government