Mass Communication is the discipline that focuses on the various means used to relay information through mass media to large segments of the population at one time. The most common media to relay such information would be newspaper, magazine, radio, television and film, as these are used to disseminate news and advertising to large audiences.
This programme prepares students with the skills, techniques as well as theoretical knowledge to strategically craft solutions for business challenges. Students in this programme will be exposed to hands-on training with state-of-the-art industry relevant equipment and software to train in both the creative and managerial aspects of the mass communications industry.
Journalist, Corporate Communication Executive, Public Relations Executive, Advertising Executive, Content Creator, Copywriter, Media Planner, Television Presenter or Radio Presenter.
- STPM with 2 principles passes; OR
- A-Level; OR
- Pass in relevant Foundation / Pre-University programme or other equivalent qualification
- English Language Requirements:
- Credit in English Language in SPM; OR
- Pass in English Language at Foundation or Diploma level; OR
- Pass in any Foundation or Diploma programme where the English Language is the mode of delivery; OR
- Any equivalent qualifications that are approved by the MQA
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Elective 1||Elective 2|
|Elective 3||Elective 4|