University of St Mark & St John, UK
(STPM, A-Levels, Foundation, UEC or its equivalent)
(Diploma holders in a related field may gain direct entry to Year 2 subject to approval)
The programme is a double major degree with a dual award from the University of St Mark & St John (MARJON) that aims to produce quality public relations practitioners with a sound command of the English language for government, corporate and non-profit organisations. In the English major, students analyse the use of the English language in literary texts and the inter-relationships of language and society. The Public Relations major arms students with knowledge of strategies and practices of successful public relations campaigns, and provides them with opportunities to use their knowledge of the literary and linguistics features of the English language to craft a range of public relations speeches and writings.
Press agents, publicity and media relations managers, crisis managers, customer relations manager, public affairs manager, events manager and many more in the government, media and corporate sectors, banks, investment houses, finance institutions, insurance companies, travel agencies, hotels, legal firms, and consultancies.
- STPM with 2 principals; or
- A Level with a Pass in at least 2 subjects; or
- Pass foundation programme in a related area; or
- Pass Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least 5Bs; or
- Pass any diploma in a related field; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government; or
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by SEGi University Senate
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|